There are some events that are extremely popular and have become a permanent feature of
our events calendar. One of them is definitely the mobile bike service point.
During a visit to our point, tenants could count on free:
• adjusting the brakes,
• derailleur adjustment,
• inspection of lines and armors,
• checking screw connections,
• checking the condition of tires,
• supplementing tire pressure,
• chain lubrication and tensioning,
• control of wear of the chain, cassette, crank mechanism,
• height adjustment of the saddle, handlebars, etc.
The event was primarily aimed at drawing attention to the importance of the technical condition of two-wheelers and how much it affects our safety and that of other participants on the route.